I’m super exhausted tonight so this won’t be too long…
Yesterday I did some hours at the PT clinic, enjoying it even more this time because it was only me and one other person under the PT’s. It was so fun, helping people and feeling important in the office. I know one day I will be doing something like this, and I will be helping people in one way or another. I got to work with an old friend that I played soccer with in high school, so that made the day go by a little quicker. Last night I pretty much skyped with Greg until he had to go to sleep for early travels to Venice this morning. His trip to Venice marked the 2 more sleeps day!!! So tomorrow around when I get off work, it’s about 24 hours til I get to see his cute face!!! YAY
Today I worked at Denny’s and could not stand most of my customers. You have a few that make your work that day worthwhile, and by a few I mean maybe 2 or 3, if your lucky. Because a majority of the customers tip like s*** and act as though your not supposed to be tipped, when treated properly and professionally. Ridicccc. Anyways, three more days at Denny’s including Tmw. Not much longer..
Uncle Mark and his family came in today. Addie is my three year old little cousin and is adorable. The two boys, Luke and Eli are growing up so quickly! Luke will be taller than me soon… Aunt Lori is a PT, I wanna grow up to be just like her 🙂 Haha! Tonight I baked a little when I came home, because I finally have people around to enjoy my goodies! i’ll post it below!! Have a good Sunday ya’ll!
Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (20 ounce) cans sliced pineapple
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 12 maraschino cherries, halved
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter; mix well. Spoon into 24 greased muffin cups. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Trim pineapple to fit the muffin cups; place one ring in each cup.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oils and 1-1/4 cups of the reserved pineapple juice; mix well. Spoon over pineapple, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately invert onto wire racks to cool. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple ring.